As a wise woman once said…
If you’re a carboholic like myself, than you’ll understand what I mean when I say I could eat a fresh, warm slice of bread with every meal.
White bread, Italian bread, brown bread, I can’t find a single flaw with any of these bites of deliciousness. But while store bought bread will satisfy your hunger needs in a pinch, there’s nothing quite like the smell and taste of a fresh loaf of homemade bread.
Unfortunately, if you’re like me and are always on the go, you might find it a bit too time consuming to attempt baking your own bread. But as it turns out, not every bread recipe involves spending countless hours in the kitchen. In fact, these 18 easy recipes come together in no time at all without sacrificing taste or texture.
1. Take your taste buds on a trip to the tropics with the pineapple flavor of Aloha bread.
Read More: He Melted Butter On The Stove And Made Something So Amazing, You’ll Want To Try It
2. Instead of baking an apple pie, try a slice of this bread alternative to an American classic.
3. How do you make bread even better? Add bacon for a savory treat.
4. Classic banana bread has never been easier…or more delicious.
5. Check out how you can make classic white bread in a bag!
6. I’ve heard of carrot cake, but carrot bread might just put it to shame.
7. There’s no denying this chocolate chip quick bread is fast and easy (and so yummy).
8. Forego the oven. This simple herb bread bakes right in your Crock-Pot.
9. Pair your favorite soup with a delicious piece of focaccia bread.
10. In the mood for a slice of bread with just a hint of sweetness? Honey beer bread should do the trick.
11. What better way to accompany an amazing savory dinner than with a crunchy piece of crusty French bread.
12. Oatmeal bread is about to be your new breakfast staple.
13. Instead of adding a coat of peanut butter to a thick slice of bread, try baking it right in.
14. For every savory bread, there’s a sweet counterpart. Lemon raspberry loaf is perfect.
15. Just a slice of savory Caprese bread can make both a delicious snack or the perfect side for a scrumptious meal.
16. This easy-to-make Challah recipe is sure to make you HOLLA.
17. We all know potato bread combines the two greatest foods known to man.
18. And we saved the best for last! Zucchini bread was my absolute favorite treat growing up. When you try this simple recipe, you’ll understand why.
Read More: This Is The Easiest Donut Recipe Ever — You Only Need 2 Ingredients!
With so many delicious bread recipes, you could try a different recipe every day of the week. Be sure to share these recipes with everyone you know, because we’re all Oprah on the inside.