Though I adore my cats, I admit that I’m often baffled by their odd behavior.
Whether I’m finding ripped-up carpeting, watching glasses of water being knocked over, or being bombarded by a needy cat that demands my attention while I’m trying to work, one thing’s for sure — they definitely aren’t boring.
The people who took the photos below know how I feel all too well, but I’m sure they’d agree with me when I say that life wouldn’t be the same without our lovably crazy kitties.
1. Meowing at a cat will often get you this reaction.
2. Us cat lovers know our little buddies are murderous psychopaths, but we love them all the same.
3. “Sometimes I wonder if I spoil the cat, seeing him with his iPad, in his yurt.”
4. This kitty is not pleased at all with his new sibling.
5. Most of us can agree that cats are at least part demon.
6. Forget about aliens — cat invasions are what we really need to worry about.
7. “Hoarders: Cat Edition”
8. “Oh, this looks soft — wait, nevermind. NOPE.”
9. These sneaky creatures are complete masters of disguise.
10. Like I said, total masters of disguise.
11. “Frankly, I don’t give a crap that you just spent all that money. The view from down here is way better.”
12. “I don’t know or care, hooman.”
13. You never want to get on their bad sides.
14. Seriously, just don’t.
15. “You should feel blessed that you get to smell my lovely odors.”
16. You never know when they’ll turn on you.
17. Or when they might be watching…
18. “He jumped in my car and wouldn’t let me leave without him. I don’t own a cat. Is this how you get a cat?”
19. “I’ll park my furry butt wherever I see fit.”
20. Here’s the quickest way to ruin a pie crust.
21. None of your things will ever be safe from them, no matter where they are.
22. “I’ve made a terrible mistake.”
Well, I’ll give cats one thing — even though they’re complete jerks a lot of the time, they know exactly how to make us worship them.