You know those cheap fireworks that you can buy at the grocery store? The ones that fizzle, pop, and, if we’re honest, don’t seem to do much of anything? After a terrifying accident, this mom has a warning for parents.
Stephanie Row purchased the fireworks for a fun evening with her kids. The instructions said to stand at least 15 feet away, but her four-year-old daughter, Maisie, chose a spot well over 30 feet from where the fireworks were being set off. No one expected that she would be put in harm’s way.